- When fabric made with BioSmart technology is washed with EPA-registered chlorine bleach, the BioSmart technology binds chlorine to the fabric’s surface.
- When the fabric comes into contact with microbes, the chlorine is released to kill viruses and bacteria.
- After each use, the technology is “recharged” simply by laundering the fabric with an EPA registered chlorine bleach.
- BioSmart technology is proven to be durable through a minimum of 75 industrial or home washes.
- Download the laundering instructions by clicking here.
* These masks are not a replacement for N95 face masks.