Our PRO Medic™ FR EMS jacket is a flame-resistant EMS jacket with two-layer construction, providing complete protection in harsh working conditions, as well as exceptional comfort in everyday use. It's NFPA-1999 (2018 edition) certified with your choice of NOMEX IIIA 6oz outer shell in navy or tan, or Milliken DH Twill 7.5oz in navy, completed with a GORE EMS Crosstech moisture barrier. Customize your jacket with reflective lettering or a Polartec® zip-in warmth liner. Standard features included in the Frontline™ coat include:
- Choice of outer shell fabrics:
- NOMEX IIIA 6oz in Navy, or Tan colors, or...
- Milliken DH Twill in Navy
- Fully sealed GORE EMS CROSSTECH moisture barrier
- Water resistant zipper and one-piece front flap with hook & loop closure
- 2" Lime/Yellow 3M Comfort Segmented Triple Trim around chest and sleeve cuffs
- Medium Radio pocket with mic tab on left chest
- Patch pocket with flap on right chest
- Two semi-bellows front hip pockets with top flaps and hand warmers
- Adjustable elastic sleeve cuffs with hook & loop tabs
- Underarm gussets
Additional customizable options are available. See more below!